HydroGrid® Sub-Surface Irrigation System
We're Changing America's Court System!
Traditional clay courts demand too much of you. Too much water. Too much maintenance. And, too much down time. We're changing all that.
The HydroGrid® System by design, is the complete true subsurface system. The HydroGrid® technology has forever eliminated the need for inefficient and antiquated watering systems. No ancillary or back-up watering systems are required.
Don't just ask for it, demand it!
Since the first HydroGrid® was first installed in 1991, nearly 2,000 HydroGrid® tennis courts exist around the World. No other patented subsurface irrigation system can make this claim!
- NO DOWN TIME! Courts are never shut down for routine watering. Courts are watered from below and can stay in play during watering.
- WATER SAVINGS! Efficiency in the system design cuts water usage in half! Water savings begin on day one and over the life of the court can be phenomenal.
- MAINTENANCE FRIEDNLY! Less surface erosion requires less replacment of surface material, cutting maintenace time and maintenance costs in half.
- PAYS FOR ITSELF! HydroGrid® courts pay for themselves in 2.5 to 3 years and keep saving you money for years after.
- USER FRIENDLY! An off court control box is simple to use, allowing watering times and amounts to be adjusted for day or night automatic watering.
- COOLER COURTS! The playing surface can be twenty percent cooler (or more) compared to hard courts. Playing on a cooler court in hotter climates greatly adds to the comfort of the players.
- FINE TUNING! HydroGrids® can easily be wetter or dryer as desired by minimal dial adjustments. A wetter court encourages a slower ball speed and longer rallies. A dryer court encourages faster play.
Click to Zoom
The HydroGrid® system was specifically designed and patented for fast-drying tennis courts by irrigation specialists. It brings watering precision to the playing surface and maximizes the playing pleasure of fast-dry courts. This is accomplished by providing a controlled homogenous moisture level of the base material through the entire court. Every HydroGrid® is installed using a FULL six inches of base material, tested by an independant testing laboratory which allows the appropriate amount of water from the base material to the clay surface through capillary action without the need for pressurized lines beneath the tennis court surface.
If you would like additional information or a quote for your own HydroGrid® court, please submit a request below!